Terms of Service
1) All E-design services may cancel up to 24 hrs after payment has been received. After that, no refunds are given.
2) Product resourcing is limited to the USA
3) In the event that you have a space that is a combination-use room (i.e. living room/dining room combination), payment will be for two rooms
4) Pre-construction rooms cannot be used.
5) Design work will only start upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire. If changes are made by the client after the design has begun, additional time and/or fees may be required and documented in writing.
6) E-design product deliverables will be sent to the client within 7-14 business days (or another agreed-upon timeline as stated in the Client Service Agreement) of the project start date for review, which begins only upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire.
7) One design revisions are included in every e-design package. Additional revisions beyond those included are available at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Cmod+Interiors and the client.
8) The client agrees that all correspondence will occur through online communication except when otherwise scheduled.
9) Unlimited follow-up questions (by email) are included in every e-design package for a period of 7 business days from the date the last revised e-design package is delivered. The follow-up question time period can be extended by 7 business day increments at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Sarice Amiee Interiors and the client.
10) E-Design is a virtual design service only. Recommendations made are purely a suggestion. If construction is planned, you are advised to consult and separately contract with a licensed contractor. All renderings and floor plans by Cmod+Interiors are conceptual in nature and are intended to set forth design intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
11) CMod+Interiors will not be held responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, installation, assembly, or safety precautions in connection with the execution of the E-design package; for the acts or omissions of any contractor, subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing work related to the E-design package; or any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
12) CMod+Interiors cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations in the E-design project.
13) CMod+Interiors cannot guarantee the prices or long term availability of merchandise listed in a client’s product shopping list.
14) CMod+ Interiors reserves the right to use your Design Board and/or other product deliverables in websites, blogs or other marketing efforts.
Kitchen and Bathroom
Kitchen & Bathrooms are included in the floor plan packages but only to explore layout possibilities. These are not documents to be used during construction, a contractor must be consulted to ensure everything fits correctly. With E-Design, there is always a slight possibility that measurements could be slightly different and precision is needed with kitchen and bathrooms.
Client signature on an E-design contract fully consents said client to CMod+Interiors Terms of Service.